Life is going so good over at A Muse Studio for me! And it gets even better! Our Holiday Catalog is AMAZING and I LOVE every little bit of it!
We are also doing what we call Holiday Hoopla! It gives hostess’s increased benefits, gives the recruits a little something, and gives consultants a great thing to shoot for!
One of the incentives that I am shooting for is A FREE Convention Registration Paid! Which convention registration is about $299 and is normally on the East Coast… which most of you know I am in the Pacific Northwest so that is a bit of a trip for me… so any money I can save the better!
So I am setting my goals high so I can get that Convention fee paid for!
I also heard about Stampin’ Up!’s recent policy change that Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators can use competing products :) YAY for most of you reading this! Because guess what…. I sell Copic markers! wink wink! hehe :) I also sell the paper straws that are very popular right now as well! And lots of other things too! You should check out my Online Store! CLICK HERE
You can also get a Holiday Catalog as well… you can pre-order it now…. but it wont be sent out until August 2nd. You will be able to view it online August 15th. Click HERE to order yours!
What did I use for this card? looks kind of like Stampin’ Up! but it only has 1 element that is from my Stampin’ Up! days….
- A Muse Studio Stamp Set Come Fly With Me (SBSH008)
- A Muse Studio Stamp Set Modern Zinnia (SVSE023)
- French Roast CS ( PAPS803)
- French Roast Ink (IAPF803)
- Toffee Ink (IAPF802)
- Sleepy Hollow Patterned CS (PASH100)
- French Roast Twill Ribbon 7/8″ (RAT7803)
- 3D Foam Adhesive (ASFA001) (stampin dimensionals)
- Sponge Daubers (TSPDBX3)
- Clear Twinkle Stickers (EATW000)
- Sizzix Impressions Folder – sorry I dont remember what it is called :(
I look forward to hearing from some of you! I I hope that you like the card!